Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Morgan's 100 Word Challenge Week #3

I had just come out of Court. I thougt I would just go to prison but instead I was sentenced to death!  I only had a day to live and that day was in a prison cell. I could see lots of other prisoners in their cells wearing orange prisoner suits.  I wasn't aloud food or drink, the only thing I could do was think. I looked out my window and I could see lots of people getting on with their everyday lives but suddenly some guards took me out of my cell to my death.  A bag was put on my head and then I saw a bright light.

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting piece of writing Morgan. I think you described the prisoners really well and made it all believable. I love the ending and am left with a thousand questions. Just check the word aloud. Is this the correct spelling?
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Morgan, what a traumatic and dramatic story you wrote, and a very unique use of the prompt. I like how you described the feelings of the person about to die; hard to imagine what that must be like but you did a good job writing about it. Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LilyA from ash class25 September 2013 at 01:23

    Wow great story Morgan !!!!

    ReplyDelete