Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Beth's 100 Word Challenge Week #3

.....and then I saw it, a bright light, shimmering in the dark lit night.  I looked up: the light almost blinding me, I looked down, I slowly fell asleep upon the grassy, green mound.
I woke up again. It looked like I was in my room but I had a funny feeling it wasn't! I investigated around my room,.  I looked out the window. It was all black, there was nothing. This wasn't my room.  Suddenly a large three fingered hand covered my mouth and nose, causing me to pass out.

2 comments:

  1. I like your starter Beth. What a sinister ending too. I wonder where the three fingered hand came from and who it belongs to?! Just make sure you don't repeat words too much such as the word 'room' have a think about using a different word for the same thing.
    Great writing though.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia in ash class23 September 2013 at 04:17

    That is very scary and mysterious.Hopefully when i'm in year six i'm going to be a good writer like you.

    ReplyDelete