Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Gaby's 100 Word Challenge - Week 1

This morning I woke up feeling really excited about today. Running as fast as I could down the stairs, I grabbed some bread, put them inside the toaster, grabbed the butter, took the toast out of the toaster and went outside. Happily walking to the bus stop to meet my friends, I was thinking about what was going to happen today.....I was thinking about seeing this awesome horror movie called Face Punch....We got to the movies and then we bought our ticket and our popcorn. We sat down in our seats. Suddenly I heard a crack.......

5 comments:

  1. I wonder what it was that cracked...could it be your tooth, the seat? Well done for using an adverbial phrase to begin one of your sentences. Make sure some of your sentences aren't too long.
    Well done.
    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaby that is a very good 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooh what's the cracking noise???? Also who was with you at the cinema? Your story was really good I liked how in the story you used two of the adverbs and verbs sentences good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great i love the part when you heard the crack what was it was it was it the popcorn or was it a myistirois.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Gaby great story that was asome when you put at the end of it suddenly i heared a crack its probaly beacause you sat on popcorn when you were watching the film called face punch

    ReplyDelete