Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Louis' 100 Word Challenge Week #3

One boiling hot sunny day, I was on an adventure in a deep jungle. Tall trees surounded me, I heard monkeys shouting loudly and it hurt my ears.
Suddenly, BANG!!! All I heard was a huge bang in the distance. I cut down some bushes, and then I saw a bright light.  I ran, ran and ran like heyanes were chasing me!  I came to an old temple with drawing up the wall.
I walked in and pressed a collosal button that opened a wall.  In front of me I saw gold and diamond. I thought that was the bright light I was following.

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Louis! I like how you used more adventurous vocabulary such as 'surrounded' and 'colossal'. This story reminds me a little of Indiana Jones. It sounds like an action film.
    Well done.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Louis, an interesting theme for your entry. You used punctuation effectively but I thought your use of vocabulary was more impressive. Well done! Debbie (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete