Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Louis 100 Word Challenge - Week #28

8 April 2003
But I thought I had enough time,” I said.
7 April 2003 – Military Mission – 14:21
I was crawling silently through the long grass, with Riley (my military dog.) Just then enemy troops passed by with their heavy armour tank. If I made a sound, there would be trouble. 
At about 14:25 I moved on. I knelt by some dug up earth.
In the distance there was a missile, being lifted up into the sky, it was huge. 
Suddenly, BOOM!!! The missile was dropped and only leaving Riley and I survivors, maybe not. I didn’t have enough time to defuse the missile.

 “What do I do?” I quietly murmured. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Louis, this has a real life military feel to it as you carefully chose lots of words to do with this. I love the ending which leaves the reader guessing about you and Riley and whether you will both survive...

    ReplyDelete