Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

A flick of St. Nick


'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.,
I was thinking of presents under the tree,
When it came to mind which ones were for me..

The children were getting ready for bed,
when the Christmas jingles got stuck in their heads,
I looked out of the window and saw lots of snow,
and I then heard a voice say Ho Ho Ho.

I knew from a flick,
it must be St. Nick,
and I went with a flash,
but first I heard a crash .

St. Nick came down with a huge sack,
Filled with lots of toys on his back,
I jumped with joy and said “Look that's my toys”,
As he handed them over with elegance and joy.

As St. Nick said you should be in bed,
I started to yawn he said you sleepy head,
Before I fell in to my bed I watched him drive out of sight,
I said, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."

By Bethan, Lille, Laura, Tyler, Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment